Change presents challenges. And opportunities.
Do you feel slightly lost when you think about what’s ahead for you?
Maybe you need some support because:
- The loss of a loved one
- You’re planning to retire
- Moved because of a spouse
- Are a recent empty nester
Divorce, retirement, downsizing, children leaving home, changing a career or any other transition and be isolating and scary.
All too often major life changes can feel like loss, so it’s important to plan: To create a network around you that can provide you with the support you need as you decide what this next step looks like.
Transitional coaching is perfectly designed for building out what you want your life to look like at this point and embracing the many opportunities to come.
- Dislodge Fear – Helping you to understand the gremlins that would hold you back while developing a healthy perspective of your life as a whole.
- Manage Transitions – Change is inevitable and is often accompanied by feelings of grief and loss. I partner with you as you navigate new phases and challenges in your life, while supporting you in your personal growth.
- Age Deliberately – Developing a plan for how you want your life to look after retirement and exploring options that will provide the fun, interest, purpose or meaning you desire.
I will hold space for you. A safe space where you can talk about what holds you back slows you down and the uncertainty of change. Together we look at things through a different lens and create new strategies that will build out a plan for your life. I’ll challenge you to make decisions and support you as you navigate adjusting to change.