Coaching is globally recognized for its capacity to deliver results. From elite athletes, professional musicians, executives in the boardroom and professionals of all kinds, those at the top of their game rely on coaching to achieve peak performance.
My coaching system focuses on identifying your strengths and then teaches you how to leverage those strengths. This will increase your leadership effectiveness so that you can have greater influence and show up more powerfully in your role. I apply a holistic approach to coaching you. Meaning, I see you as a whole person and am not simply coaching you on what you “do”. Together we can build a plan focused around what you most want to accomplish, so that you feel happier, more productive and achieve results with more ease and confidence.
While I always meet a client where they are at (the issues) most often the conversation comes down to insufficient development in wellbeing. Clients get stuck when they may learn a lot through exploration, but are ill equipped mentally and emotionally to move forward, lacking motivation.
Key themes in this coaching are divided into two sections:
- Presence – cultivate self-awareness to comprehend current mental and physical states
- Reflection – foster curiosity, honesty, self-compassion to embody wholeness
- Essentialism – clear the content (‘mental clutter’) and reduce drain and strain
- Resources – proactive maintenance of healthy conditions to navigate any situation
- Flourishing (vs languishing) – be engaged, connected and purposeful
- Psychological capital – feel safe when you are under threat
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – skilfully manage emotions and understand what motivates other people
- Effective Leadership – Vulnerability (safety for you and others to share feelings and feedback), Confidence, Humility, Empathy
Our three-month coaching process includes assessments (optional), 360 feedback, one-on-one coaching sessions with check-in points along the way. We will identify your strengths, opportunities for growth, and develop a plan that empowers your unique leadership potential. At the end of the 3 months, you will walk away with strategies that continue to support sustainable change.
When is the last time that you had time and support to focus solely on yourself and your goals? When we work together you set the agenda, and my job is to focus 100% on your success. We’ll start by determining what it is you want to gain from coaching and to build your highly personalized coaching plan.
Whatever your goal – increasing confidence, strengthening self-awareness, enhancing leadership skills, improving time management, speeding up decision making, finding better work-life balance or something else – let’s work together to optimize your performance and help you achieve your vision of the future.
In a coach/client relationship, you hold the agenda. As your coach, I’m trained and skilled in providing you with insight, support, and the direction you need to achieve the goals you have in mind. In other words, position you to reach your goals sooner than later when trying to do it on your own.
An ongoing coach/client relationship strengthens your awareness of what’s holding you back, works with you to develop effective strategies for change and holds your accountable to the goals that you set out.
Together, we will unlock your greatest potential as a leader and influencer.