Katrina is passionate about helping people fully embrace every part of their lives. She believes that everyone is looking for the same thing: HAPPINESS.
Her programs are designed with this in mind and with the goal of mastering the relationship we have with ourselves.
To change this relationship facilitates a shift in what we fundamentally believe about ourselves. Master this, and success comes easily, whatever that looks like for you. Be it relationships, finances or career, it’s all tied into what we believe.
“We all just want to be happy. But the journey to happiness is often thought about in terms of relationships or money or career, and it is none of these things.
The answers you’re looking for lie within you.”
Hey, I get it…I’ve been there…
…feeling like I was in the middle of a mid-life crisis. I had this sense of disappointment that somehow life was not everything it could be—that I wasn’t where I thought I’d be or “where I should be by now.”
I felt like there was something missing or “something more” and I was yearning for…something you need to do, be or have to feel happy or complete.
And I felt so guilty about it – with a beautiful family, friends, career and financial success. That should be enough!
But my soul knew there was more.
Because there’s nothing wrong with desiring to love yourself and your life more fully and live more fully from that place. In fact, I believe there is nothing more beautiful and true than wanting that for yourself. You want to wake up every day and feel ALIVE, passionate, vibrant and energized by your life. To feel healthy and whole in your mind, body and soul. You want to feel driven by purpose, creativity and freedom. You want a life that brings you fulfillment and abundance—one that feels meaningful and aligned with you.
Maybe you’re still unsure what that looks like, but I’m betting somewhere inside you is a whisper that there is more.
“…but what if I don’t ever try?—What if I stay exactly where and how I am? What if it’s one…five…ten years from now, and I’m still exactly where I am now? What if I leave this world without ever knowing that sense of joy, meaning and fulfillment that I’ve been yearning for?”
The truth is, if you desire more, it’s because you’re destined for it—it’s meant for you. And the only thing standing in the way of you having it, is YOU.
I’ve walked the path too, and I’m here to help you integrate the tools for your personal growth—so you can grow through whatever life throws at you on this life journey.
You know in your heart you deserve more, and I know in my heart that I can help you achieve it. I’ve done it for myself, and I’ve supported women just like you all over the world in doing it for themselves too!
Now it’s your turn.
Let me help you witness your full potential, step into your highest self and feel empowered to consciously create the life you’ve been dreaming about!
- Katrina holds an honours degree in Psychology from Trent University, in Ontario Canada.
- She is a Professional Life Coach certified by the International Coach Federation-accredited training program, at the Life Purpose Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Katrina is highly empathic in her abilities to not only relate to her clients but in understanding their feelings and perspective. This lends her a unique ability to meet her client’s emotional needs.
- She is also highly intuitive as a coach and uses this to sense the energy of her clients and within each conversation.
- Katrina has been passionately working to understand human behaviour and the power of the mind for over 20 years.
“Katrina brings powerful insight, brilliant intuition, humour, tenacity, loyalty, calm sensibility and compassion to each of her clients.”
Hi, I’m Katrina
…a certified Life Coach, Confidence Coach, Mentor and Facilitator.
Throughout my coaching practice, I’ve helped hundreds of women and men reconnect with who they are and build self-confidence by being unapologetically themselves.
I do this work because I’ve walked this path myself. I know what it’s like to feel unfulfilled and unhappy.
AND I know that it doesn’t have to be like this….you can be passionate and purposeful about your life.
For years, I struggled with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. I was a master at wearing a mask and hiding who I truly was. My past dictated my worth and my self-esteem was based on my accomplishments.
My journey of self-discovery began when I realized that I didn’t want to feel like a victim anymore.
I wanted more.
I was DONE.
Done with the people-pleasing, comparison and pretending.
All I had to do was reconnect to me. You see, the solution was there all along…inside me….waiting for me to reconnect the dots.
Fast forward to today, I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you. It’s my wish that you reconnect to that part of you where your fire burns. Where your confidence grows. And where you validate yourself from a place of love.
Things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol).
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I’m a bit of a klutz.
- I’m spiritual but non-specific. At the age of 12, the question “why am I, me?” plagued my thoughts. The universe has given me a great gift.
- My own journey has included a struggle for self-acceptance.
- I love to laugh…and sometimes it’s loud.
- I love creativity.
- I believe connection is key.
as seen on