Katrina is passionate about helping people fully embrace every part of their lives. She believes that everyone is looking for the same thing: HAPPINESS.
Her programs are designed with this in mind and with the goal of mastering the relationship we have with ourselves.
To change this relationship facilitates a shift in what we fundamentally believe about ourselves. Master this, and success comes easily, whatever that looks like for you. Be it relationships, finances or career, it’s all tied into what we believe.
“We all just want to be happy. But the journey to happiness is often thought about in terms of relationships or money or career, and it is none of these things.
The answers you’re looking for lie within you.”
- Katrina holds an honours degree in Psychology from Trent University, in Ontario Canada.
- She is a Professional Life Coach certified by the International Coach Federation-accredited training program, at the Life Purpose Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Katrina is highly empathic in her abilities to not only relate to her clients but in understanding their feelings and perspective. This lends her a unique ability to meet her client’s emotional needs.
- She is also highly intuitive as a coach and uses this to sense the energy of her client’s and within the conversation.
- Katrina holds 20+ years of experience in understanding human behaviour, business development and entrepreneurship.
“Katrina brings powerful insight, brilliant intuition, humour, tenacity, loyalty, calm sensibility and compassion to each of her clients.”
Hi, I’m Katrina
…a certified Life Coach, Confidence Coach, Mentor and Facilitator.
Throughout my coaching practice, I’ve helped hundreds of women and men reconnect with who they are and build self-confidence by being unapologetically themselves.
I do this work because I’ve walked this path myself. I know what it’s like to feel unfulfilled and unhappy.
AND I know that it doesn’t have to be like this….you can be passionate and purposeful about your life.
For years, I struggled with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. I was a master at wearing a mask and hiding who I truly was. My past dictated my worth and my self-esteem was based on my accomplishments.
My journey of self-discovery began when I realized that I didn’t want to feel like a victim anymore.
I wanted more.
I was DONE.
Done with the people-pleasing, comparison and pretending.
All I had to do was reconnect to me. You see, the solution was there all along…inside me….waiting for me to reconnect the dots.
Fast forward to today, I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you. It’s my wish that you reconnect to that part of you where your fire burns. Where your confidence grows. And where you validate yourself from a place of love.
Things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol).
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I’m a bit of a klutz.
- I’m spiritual but non-specific. At the age of 12, the question “why am I, me?” plagued my thoughts. The universe has given me a great gift.
- My own journey has included a struggle for self-acceptance.
- I love to laugh…and sometimes it’s loud.
- I love creativity.
- I believe connection is key.
as seen on