LET’S REACH YOUR
Katrina is passionate about helping people fully embrace every part of their lives. She believes that everyone is looking for the same thing: HAPPINESS.
• Meaningful growth occurs when individuals address their challenges and take personal responsibility for driving change within themselves.
• We are most impactful when we embrace our own authenticity and our relationships benefit immensely from each person bringing their full and unique selves to their work. I create safe, trusting spaces for discovery and amplification of individual strengths and greater collaboration.
• Every experience is designed for one purpose: Learning. Our greatest learning comes from our biggest challenges and I excel at finding patterns often missed and articulating connections designed to broaden perspectives while creating unique, innovative solutions.
Experience Change In Only Six Sessions!
Things that are important for you to know…
Some Coaches are subconsciously judge your responses. –> I withhold judgment, create a safe space and Coach with compassion.
Strength-based coaching is the current trend in modalities. –> I believe that exploration of our weaknesses is also a valuable tool for growth.
Coaches can be uncomfortable with silence and force conversations. –> I am comfortable with space for processing, active listening and focusing the conversation.
Coaches work you through THEIR propgram. –> I have a framework to guide us through this process which is fluid and allows for ‘life’ to happen.
Some coaches tell you where to focus. –> As the client, you will set the pace for each of our sessions.
Let’s reconnect you to something bigger. Let’s prioritize you without the guilt and stop self-sabotage in the process.
Because I know what it’s like to tell people that I’m good when I’m not.
I understand the process of things looking great on the outside, but really you want more.
And I know the feeling of being completely disconnected from my intuition, my ability to trust myself and my sense of purpose.
AND I know what it’s like to create change.
I know what it feels like to BE happy. Imperfect, making mistakes and feeling a sense of peace in all of it.
as seen on
- Katrina has been working in human behaviour – specifically motivation and learning – for over 20 years.
- She is a Certified Professional Life Coach by the International Coach Federation-accredited training program, at the Life Purpose Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Katrina is committed to excellence in her profession, closely following her accrediting body (the International Coaching Federation – ICF) and holding to their standards of coaching – currently at the ACC level.
- She holds an honours Balchelor of Science degree in Psychology from Trent University, in Ontario Canada. Her studies centered around human behaviour, learning and motivation.
- Katrina is an expert in not only relating to her clients but in holding space for them to understand themselves. This lends her a unique ability to meet her client’s emotional needs.
- She is also highly intuitive as a coach and uses this to sense the energy of her clients and within each conversation.
- Katrina has been passionately studying human behaviour, learning, motivation and conditioning along with the power of the mind for over 30 years.
“Katrina brings powerful insight, brilliant intuition, humour, tenacity, loyalty, calm sensibility and compassion to each of her clients.”
Hi, I’m Katrina
Things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol).
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I’m a bit of a klutz.
- I’m spiritual but non-specific. At the age of 12, the question “why am I, me?” plagued my thoughts. The universe has given me a great gift in my own self-awareness.
- My own journey has included a struggle for self-acceptance.
- I love to laugh…and sometimes it’s loud.
- I love creativity.
- I believe connection is key.